LE 9.2.6 on RockPro64

• Trying out Libreelec 9.2.6 on the RockPro64 running off a 32gb SD. This is an early review.

Issues I've seen:

I can't enable Bluetooth. By design?

The Pine remote for the RP64 doesn't work that well. I have to tell it twice, often! Sometimes it seems holding down a bit longer than normal helps, but the remote can go into the key repeat mode quite quickly. Is this my installation of the IR sensor, or known issues?

I did a reboot and it shutdown instead, and was fun to power up again. Not. Couldn't power up with the remote.

Speaking of remotes, can the RF remote from the Vero be made to work on the RP64? (dongle + remote). I love the way it works.

I've did the video calibration in Kodi during its initial setup, and have had to go back and reestablish it again. I think that was needed after the above reboot/shutdown.

I have a USB 3.0 hub plugged into the 3.0 port of the RP64. It has 5 external 3.0 drives on it. I mount those drives on a PC in Win10 and do file transfers from a 3.0 external on the PC to the RP64 drives. I see ~100mbs initially and then it quickly settles down to a sustained rate of 33mbs. Is that considered a normal result?

4k is hit and miss, as I have read about. I need to explore my library, including MV's and audio files to see what else is working. Please, oh please let the audio-out jack work! :)

Great work in such a short time!