shutdown.sh script

• I want to turn off hyperion lights if the system is turned off with the button or over shut down menu even if video is still playing.
    So i have created shutdown.sh script with:

But the command does not work. If i execute the command from the script it turns off the lights.

Any idea?

• iLLiac4: You are calling the binary from script but you are probably missing LD_LIBRARY_PATH. DaVu found a script:

hyperion-remote.sh

Please try that instead. Notice the ".sh" at the end.

But you need to edit the script first!!!!
    [hr]
    As suggested by @seo: It's best to edit: /storage/.config/system.d/service.hyperion.service
    and add your command to

Code
    ExecStopPre: ....

Edited once, last by GDPR-1 (November 4, 2016 at 9:19 AM).

• iLLiac4: You are calling the binary from script but you are probably missing LD_LIBRARY_PATH. DaVu found a script:

hyperion-remote.sh

Please try that instead. Notice the ".sh" at the end.

But you need to edit the script first!!!!
    [hr]
    As suggested by @seo: It's best to edit: /storage/.config/system.d/service.hyperion.service
    and add your command to

Code
    ExecStopPre: ....

This is sym link to addons folder so it will get overwritten everytime the addon updates.

• Thats not an issue cp and overwrite the symlink with the actual systemd unit edit and test it. If it's working use the following command:

Code
    chattr +i hyperiond.service

Even root can't change, overwrite or delete that file anymore. If you want to edit it use a "chattr -i Filename".