DIGI+ PRO not working with PI4B

• Hi,

I have a problem with an AOIDE DIGI Pro soundcard (DIGI+ PRo clone card) wich is working fine on pi3B.

I tested on several OS like volumio, libreelec and raspbian but always the same issue with pi4B.

kodi.log

• I have a problem with an AOIDE DIGI Pro soundcard (DIGI+ PRo clone card) wich is working fine on pi3B.

Thanks for the kodi.log. Your soundcard doesn't appear at the output device list. I think HiassofT is right, and the card is not detected by the kernel.

Our RPi4B users have no problems to use original HiFiBerry cards. So your problem is that you are using a clone. That's why the HiFiBerry support forum will not help you.

Your clone is compatible to RPi3B, but incompatible to RPi4B. Buy the original from HiFiBerry, and everything will work.

• Ah, sorry, I totally missed that you are not using an original Hifiberry card. In that case you'll have to contact the respective manufacturer of course, he's probably the only one who knows the implementation details about the card.

so long,

Hias

• This is the exact same chip.. I bet they found a way to detect it. Maybe an additional pin is connected to ground somewhere.

If somebody have both, it is a simple job to measure both devices for differences.