TVShows cannot see files that are in folder

• As always was

Code
    amonra@charon:~$ cat /etc/exports
    /shared 192.168.129.0/24(ro,no_subtree_check,insecure)

having that NFS share as r/o has NEVER been a problem so I think that you are chasing a "hareng rouge"

Edited once, last by perdrix (November 1, 2020 at 2:38 PM).

• I read it - I don't see the need in this case for "all_squash" given that it is a RO share

Two problems: You don't understand the meaning of the word "example", and you haven't read the complete text. A few lines later it says:

### access from all computers ("*"), readonly ("ro"), access for user nobody ("all_squash")

/nfs/allread *(ro,all_squash,insecure)

• Well now I had read the entire text, but I still don't quite see why all_squash should be needed in the case where the libreelec client could already read the files and directories in question given that the file permissions are: drwxrwxrwx for the directories and -rw-rw-rw- for all the files under them (IOW world accessible).

However it is set and it appears to make the difference, and thank you for the solution

However please could you put me out of my misery and tell me why it was necessary given what I said in the first paragraph of this reply.

• Hmm I don't know why I said that setting all-squash on the share had fixed this. It hasn't - the problem is still there.

The files can all be seen and read on the libreelec system on the RPi. but it won't update the show folder with the episodes. I still think this is something to do with the tvdb scraper, but what?

How to fix???