Win10 file explorer now not connecting to Pi4

• I've happily browsed folders in Libreelec installation on Pi4 from my win10 desktop for months. Last night it stopped working after I did nothing more (I think) than enable and later disable Samba through the UI. Windows network diagnosis tells me ""Windows cannot access \192.168." etc., and "Problems Found The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. Detected"

Everything else is fine. What should I look for first? Cheers.

• I've happily browsed folders in Libreelec installation on Pi4 from my win10 desktop for months. Last night it stopped working after I did nothing more (I think) than enable and later disable Samba through the UI. Windows network diagnosis tells me ""Windows cannot access \192.168." etc., and "Problems Found The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. Detected"

Everything else is fine. What should I look for first? Cheers.

Sounds like something was changed (automatically?) in the samba configs. Is it possible you have to setup the shares again? I have not tried LibreELEC server -> Windows client, but Windows server -> LibreELEC client demands to set the maximum version to Samba Protocol v2, could that be a factor here too?

If all else fails, please have a look at these posts:

Sharing additional folders from LibreELEC via SMB [LibreELEC.wiki]

SMB not working

EDIT: Probably you should set the minimum version to v2 as well, since you're using Windows 10.