Win10 File Explorer now unable to connect to my Pi4

• Hi, I'm at a bit of a loss about how to diagnose or resolve my issue. Please suggest what I should look at or do..

Until last night I had frequently and without issue been able to open a File Explorer window on my Win10 PC, enter the IP address of my Pi4 LibreELEC box and then navigate about its folder structure.

Last night I had been trying to use a file explorer on my Android phone to see if I could roam around using that from the comfort of the sofa without having to go upstairs, etc.. (I failed to, but that's another story.) Whilst 'playing around' I enabled and later disabled SAMBA, and in the last couple of days I've updated to LE 9.2.5 but that's all I remember altering. There's also a chance there was a Win10 update when i rebooted my PC.

Now i can no longer use Win10 file explorer without a message popping up: "Windows cannot access \\192.168.0.21". The message window offers the chance to 'Diagnose' and that results in a Windows Network Diagnostics message of: "Problems Found The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. Detected"

It's the correct IP address and my internet browser still has local access to SABnzbd, Sonarr, Radarr, etc. I've restarted all the hardware including the router. [Shrug] What next, please?

Edited once, last by UberAllex (September 10, 2020 at 2:08 PM).