LibreELEC 9.2.5 on rpi 4 8gb all add-ons failed to install

• New to LE and decided to change from osmc when I got my pi 4. This is a fresh install updated to the latest 9.2.5 build, and for some reason I cannot seem to install any add-ons all of a sudden.

* i was able to initially install a couple add ons when I first got le installed, but recently the install has started failing.

I've checked other threads with similar reports but haven't been able to correct the issue.

I have rebooted a number of times, downgraded to a previous version with the same behaviour, and upgraded again back to 9.2.5. All with no change

My debug log can be found at http://ix.io/2Ayj

Note - I just also noticed that the date on the pi is incorrect as well. April 11 2019 is in face today. Seems something more than just the add-ons is plaguing me

Thanks!

Edited once, last by IAmThePat: Clarification (October 13, 2020 at 6:17 AM).

• It looks like your device is not connected to the network. Check the network connection. Also, if the network connection is slow to set up (wifi), enable the wait for network setting in the LibreELEC network settings.

• It looks like your device is not connected to the network. Check the network connection. Also, if the network connection is slow to set up (wifi), enable the wait for network setting in the LibreELEC network settings.

Yup, that was it. Network was behaving oddly...

I turned on the setting and everything is back to normal. Thanks awiouy