Cellular tethering

• I’m using the unlimited cellular data in my mobile as the internet link for a TV set at a house where there is neither LAN network, or WiFi, via a Chromecast dongle. I send the signal from my Android phone, by the app (Netflix, Disney, Prime), and the Chromecast uses the data link in my phone, that is named the same than the one I use in my usual home. I wonder if I could do the same but without the Chromecast, using a PI 3B, with LibreELEC. I know there is a tethering capability in the LibreELEC setup, but I have no managed to get what I need. Is it possible?

• The LE device should be able to join a WiFi hotspot shared from the phone although from personal experience phones frequently drop the tether to save battery which results in the LE device losing network access. More advanced Bluetooth tethering is not supported. The 'tethering' capability in the OS is the reverse, where the LE device shares its Ethernet connection via a local WiFi hotspot that other devices can join.

• That's exactly what I was thinking on this issue, 'cause LE looses the link to my phone. I didn't know this was due to Bluetooth limitations on tethering. Anyway, I'll follow using a Chromecast. Many thanks for your help.