Posts by FPSC

I have a Pi 3b with a Hifiberry DAC+ running on Libreelec. As audio output devices I count ALSA and PULSEAudio. DAC is linked to my active speakers. I can output music from an HD attached to my Pi by USB, but I cannot hear anything when streaming music from my phone, a S20, linked to the Pi by Bluetooth, when selected PULSE. What I'm doing wrong?

That's exactly what I was thinking on this issue, 'cause LE looses the link to my phone. I didn't know this was due to Bluetooth limitations on tethering. Anyway, I'll follow using a Chromecast. Many thanks for your help.

I’m using the unlimited cellular data in my mobile as the internet link for a TV set at a house where there is neither LAN network, or WiFi, via a Chromecast dongle. I send the signal from my Android phone, by the app (Netflix, Disney, Prime), and the Chromecast uses the data link in my phone, that is named the same than the one I use in my usual home. I wonder if I could do the same but without the Chromecast, using a PI 3B, with LibreELEC. I know there is a tethering capability in the LibreELEC setup, but I have no managed to get what I need. Is it possible?