RPi4 WiFi intermittent crashes

• I'm having a very intermittent issue with the onboard wifi adapter crashing on my RPi4 after some time (days or hours) of being connected and online. The connection will appear up in LE settings however I can't ping the device at all. Enabling and disabling the wifi does nothing, only a reboot works.

I've had a look in the log and can't see anything related and am hesitant to turn on debug logging as this could happen hours or days after a boot and the log file would be huge. Here's a few things I've tried after getting onto it via a cable:

dmesg

Code
    connmanctl scan wifi
    Error /net/connman/technology/wifi: No carrier
    Code
    iwconfig wlan0
    wlan0     IEEE 802.11  ESSID:off/any
              Mode:Managed  Access Point: Not-Associated
              Retry short limit:7   RTS thr:off   Fragment thr:off
              Encryption key:off
              Power Management:off

Is there anything else I can try looking at before I get a debug log?

Edited once, last by Morphy (October 2, 2020 at 1:07 PM).

• Next time, please use a pastebin website for your dmesg listings.

It's kind of useless to store all that text on our own forum server till the end of times.

• So I keep getting these issues and it's usually resolved by restarting my router which isn't helpful in getting to the bottom of it.

I've noticed this in the journalctl:

Code
    wlan0: CTRL-EVENT-ASSOC-REJECT bssid=00:00:00:00:00:00 status_code=16
    wpa_supplicant[367]: wlan0: CTRL-EVENT-SSID-TEMP-DISABLED id=0 ssid="myssid" auth_failures=1 duration=10 reason=CONN_FAIL

I can't see anything on my router logs which is weird. No other device is having this issue which is why I'm posting here. I suspect it's an issue between the two devices, I just need to figure out what it is.