Cannot download: Georgia Tech spyware alert

• Currently unable to get a copy of LibreELEC USB-SD Creator to get started.

The download page for 64-bit Linux (http://www.gtlib.gatech.edu/pub/LibreELEC/…Linux-64bit.bin) is throwing an error page reading "Virus/Spyware Download Blocked: To protect against malicious activity on the Georgia Tech network, downloading of suspected virus/spyware-infected files has been blocked."

• Perhaps the Georgia Tech network is just a bit overly sensitive. Linux files are not very well known to be linked to computer viruses. It's more likely to be another false positive.

AFAIK, there is no issue with the .bin file of the USB-SD Creator tool. But I'll mention it to the team.

• Perhaps the Georgia Tech network is just a bit overly sensitive. Linux files are not very well known to be linked to computer viruses. It's more likely to be another false positive.

AFAIK, there is no issue with the .bin file of the USB-SD Creator tool. But I'll mention it to the team.

User is downloading that file from Georgia Tech (gatech.edu). They put web washer proxy in front of servers on their own network. Stuff is scanning inbound connections instead of scanning outbound connections from local Georgia Tech network.

• Strongly suspect it's a false positive based on the .bin extension. I was able to download the pi 4 .img.gz file fine, and I'll just proceed by hand. But this seems like a great tool (and it's consistently the recommended way to install in various HOWTOs).