Official LE11 Test Images for Amlogic (Kodi-20)

• That's all disabled by default in vendor dts. I thing they do only use the dt's value for their own closed src drivers.

linux-meson64/dreamone.dts at master · emanuel4you/linux-meson64
    linux meson64. Contribute to emanuel4you/linux-meson64 development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com
    linux meson64. Contribute to emanuel4you/linux-meson64 development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com
    github.com

gpio-keys-polled: ir keystoke issues on exit menus (armbian too)

leds: tested a lot without success, need to talk to vendor

adc_keys: I need to test this ones

by the way: my test driver hits two modulators and LNB on the i2c. :D

• TV at 1080p 60hz

Does the TV have 23.976/24/50/59.94 modes? .. what happens if you enable "adjust refresh" with whitelist entries for those modes and support for rate doubling (to handle deinterlaced content)?

I'm asking because I only see the pink line with a shitty 10" LCD that I use for testing sometimes which only has 1080p 50/60Hz modes. If using the normal house TV with more modes and adjust-refresh I don't see the line. It would be nice to confirm it's only present with 60Hz.

• Does the TV have 23.976/24/50/59.94 modes? .. what happens if you enable "adjust refresh" with whitelist entries for those modes and support for rate doubling (to handle deinterlaced content)?

I'm asking because I only see the pink line with a shitty 10" LCD that I use for testing sometimes which only has 1080p 50/60Hz modes. If using the normal house TV with more modes and adjust-refresh I don't see the line. It would be nice to confirm it's only present with 60Hz.

Yes the TV only has 50/60hz

• log caught while box frozen:

• And yesterday I was able to turn on the dvb demodulator for the first time. I don't know much about such things. Wish me luck.

I'm not the expert on DVB topics so could be wrong/misinformed, but my current understanding is that loading the demod/tuner drivers is 2/3 of the puzzle, and playback will not be possible until someone authors a demux driver.

• there is no playback at the moment for v4l/panfrost? ;(

What about the avl tuners or other usb tuners/demods in LE nigthly - also no playback ?

Panfrost/Lima render the Kodi GUI (2D) and nothing more, they have nothing to do with video decoding. There are hardware video decode (and software decode) drivers using GBM/V4L2. However you still need something to take the transport stream from the tuner/demod and demux it into a supported video and audio format for playback. I've started poking around with other demod/tuner drivers and have some that compile, but none probe hardware yet (the code needs amending for upstream GPIO) and none are in nightlies. Even if we can get them to probe hardware there is still the same "missing demux" issue.

• I finally managed to get LibreElec to work on the dreamtv mini UltraHd (s905x2, u211, 2GB, 100Mbit LAN).

Unfortunately I still have to work with the u-boot.ext (from a u200) + a s905_autoscript.

I fail to boot with u-boot flashed on raw sd card, until now.

I tried it as described with the fip and bin built for a u211.

So far I haven't had any luck.

But I've already built a device tree that makes everything work (eth, wlan, bt, rc-remote, usb-2.0, usb-3.0).

The only thing that doesn't work is HW DRM decoding. The player gets stuck and you only hear audio.

But the box can also handle SW decoding well.

All boxes like videostrong/mecool KM3, KM9... (s905x2, 100Mbit LAN ) should run with the device tree.

• Sorry, from an ISO or VIDEO_TS.IFO file. Error on screen is File failed to play, check logs. I'm not sure what log it is in, I have a zip with a heap of different log files.

• Yes from a network , works all fine on earlier builds.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Says it cant open the file , but it works fine on an old build.

Edited 2 times, last by crazyazz: Merged a post created by crazyazz into this post. (February 3, 2023 at 7:12 AM).