DVB-S2 channels in Wetek Play

• Hello,

I have LE alpha installed in a Wetek Play without DVB tuners, I use to play films and see pictures.

I have one DVB-S2 tuner for Wetek Play and I want to use it.

How could I configure channels? Need I install some addons?

Thanks and regards.

• I think the easiest way for beginner is to setup tvheadend. There are several tutorials for WeTek Play available, just Google for them. For example this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by codesnake (November 2, 2016 at 11:25 AM).

• I think the easiest way for beginner is to setup tvheadend. There are several tutorials for WeTek Play available, just Google for them. For example this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks!

I have a tvheadend service installed in Linux PC and I know how to configure it.

How could I install the service?

Best regards.