Web server document root location? (for TVHadmin)

• I would like to install the TVHadmin (TVHeadend add-on) on a machine running LibreElec with TVHeadend. Is it possible?

The instructions here GitHub - dave-p/TVHadmin: PHP-powered web front-end for TVHeadend, inspired by VDRadmin. are generic, referring to the web server's HTTPROOT directory. All I've found with a quick poke around is a /usr/www directory. I thought I should be looking in /storage but haven't found anything I recognize. I guess this read only file /usr/share/kodi/addons/webinterface.default/index.html is copied to ... flash ram somewhere?

Is there a way I can manually install this add-on?

• The user-editable place for add-ons is /storage/.kodi/addons . I'm not familiar with manual add-on installation, but you can try to copy to that location.

• I need to add a directory and files to the web server document root then make a subdirectory writeable. It was straightforward on raspberry pi with /var/www/html to add TVHadmin and change the write permissions of the data subdirectory to www-data:www-data; that was all I needed to do.

I think .kodi/addons is a place from which installed add-ons are configured. No doubt there's a way to make TVHadmin installable but I don't know enough. LibreElec's /var makes no sense to me.