Raspberry Pi 4 used to show a Picture, had red streaks, then showed nothing

• So,

I just bought a new Raspberry Pi 4 B 2gb for libreelec. I plugged my HDMI Cable into into my Micro-HDMI-Adapter and it worked normally. I had some Streaks but i thought they would go away if i unplug it and plug it back in. It still had these Streaks. Then i rebooted and it started to show red Streaks, and the Bootscreen background was red. I Unplugged it and plugged it back in but it showed nothing anymore. The Pi still Boots, and my TV even sees that a Raspberry Pi is connected. I am using LIbreelec 9.2.3. I hope anyone is able to help and i apologize for Grammar-Mistakes.

• That might be caused by bad/weak micro HDMI adapter connection or the HDMI cable connection on either end.

You could try to find out by gently (really gently!) wiggling adapter and cable, one connection at time.

If it gets better (or worse) You probably found out where the issue is...

• That might be caused by bad/weak micro HDMI adapter connection or the HDMI cable connection on either end.

You could try to find out by gently (really gently!) wiggling adapter and cable, one connection at time.

If it gets better (or worse) You probably found out where the issue is...

I already tried that. I still have a black screen and it kept saying "no Signal".

What are you using as the power supply and USB cable? Just another possibility...

I am using the official Pi power supply. It has a cable attached.

I inspected the Micro-HDMI-Adapter and it appeared to have a broken Contact. That would explain why it worked at first and then started freaking out before leaving the screen black. I'll go and buy a new adapter and let you know if it worked.