uninterrupted power supply

• Hi

I have question about uninterrupted power supply (UPS) .. is there anything that can configure LibreELEC to be an UPS master?

My TV, AV receiver, LibreELEC system plus my modem & bridged router etc are on a power board in the lounge room

My PC's, an access point & my servers etc are on a different power board far away at the opposite end of the building

I want to protect the servers with an UPS, due to my set up the LAN would be turned off in the lounge room during a blackout & only the master server (Synology NAS) would be signaled to shut down

If I get another UPS for the lounge room I can't work out how to configure without a PC on that UPS, .. master & slaves have to be powered from the same UPS

I have searched this forum & google etc without any success

• mmm! .. after more research it might be a whole lot easier & possibly not much more costly than buying an extra UPS, to have the network re-cabled and bring the modem & router into my office ..

then put the access point down into the lounge room for LibreELEC etc ..

I'd only need one uninterrupted power supply, it might need to be a bit more up market though ..