Installing home assistant in libreelec through docker.

• Hi. Im trying to use home assistant in libreelec.

Device : Raspberry pi4 4gb

Libreelec v. 9.2.1

Installed docker.

Installed home assistant with this command:-

docker run --init -d --name="home-assistant" -e "TZ=Asia/Kuala_Lumpur/" -v /storage/dockerconfig/home-assistant/:/config --net=host --restart=unless-stopped homeassistant/home-assistant:stable

Installed without any error. I get a Docker notification in the corner stating name:home-assistant | action:start.

My problem is i have no idea how to access home assistant web interface.

Tried :-

http://ip address:8123

http://ipaddress:8123/config

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

• Identified the problem. The command above sends it into a restart loop. Now i dont know why that is happening

Remove the restart argument, remove the container, run it again, then check the logs with ”docker logs home-assistant"

• Hi. Thanks. Got it resolved.

Used this command i got from HA forum.

docker run -d --name="home-assistant" -v /storage/hass-config:/config -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -p 8123:8123/tcp --restart=unless-stopped homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant

Works perfectly now.

Thanks

• Hi. Thanks. Got it resolved.

Used this command i got from HA forum.

docker run -d --name="home-assistant" -v /storage/hass-config:/config -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -p 8123:8123/tcp --restart=unless-stopped homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant

Works perfectly now.

Thanks

Hi, Just about to try this,, do you run the above command from portainer or is it just an SSH command? Also I am using an intel nuc for librelec to i need to change the raspberrypi3 command. thanks heaps

Edited once, last by Jezza1222 (April 17, 2022 at 8:03 AM).

• Hi, Just about to try this,, do you run the above command from portainer or is it just an SSH command? Also I am using an intel nuc for librelec to i need to change the raspberrypi3 command. thanks heaps

anyone can help please?