LibreELEC (Leia) 9.2.3

• I never had tearing in any Kodi menu's... since I updated my RPi4 to 9.2.3... Now I have enormous tearing in menus.

But I dont complain, I can live with it.

Having the same tearing problem on my Pi 4 running Libreelec 9.2.5 which is connected to a Pioneer VSX 529 Receiver connected to > Samsung UE7009 UHD.

Hope the tearing problem is solved with the next Libreelec version.

• Honestly, I've never seen menu/GUI tearing on a RPi4, but I'm looking at a 2560x1080 screen, so that's not a 4K display.

When exactly does this tearing happen, and at which resolution?

Well I am running the Pi 4 on 1080p 60Hz. I tried to enable 4kp60 on the Pi, which didn´t work. I thought that maybe the AVR is the problem, so I tried using Pi directly on the HDMI input of my TV which is UHD. I also tried different HDMI cables ... the tearing stayed and 4k60 wasn´t there in the settings. The menu is just tearing when you switch to another menu which is peculliar, cause playing a video works perfectly. Tried to play a 4k60p video as well, that didn´t work either. The tearing is there no matter what resolution I use.

Honestly, I've never seen menu/GUI tearing on a RPi4, but I'm looking at a 2560x1080 screen, so that's not a 4K display.

When exactly does this tearing happen, and at which resolution?

Edited 3 times, last by TheBowTieGuy (September 18, 2020 at 12:38 PM).