No "signal" on TV when switched from 8.2.5 to 9.2.1

• Hello,

found two threads that are similar, but they didnt help me at all.

My raspi2 is connected to an onkyo av receiver and the output of that receiver is connected to a two way hdmi splitter (the splitter may be the problem).

Everything was (and is) working perfectly on 8.2.5 and i never changed any default configuration (only the kodi skin).

To say with 9.2.1 there is no connection would be basically wrong, cause tv is showing up with 1080p and i can hear the audio when clicking on remote.

But the picture remains black after the libreelec splash screen

I tried the standard things like disabling CEC and adding hdmi_force_hotplug=1 to the config.txt. Even the tvservice -p command is not bringing back the picture.

The only way to get a picture is to switch the input on the av receiver and then switch back to where is should be.

removing the hdmi splitter isnt a solution for me, cause i need it and its working perfect with 8.2.5.

Does anyone know what have changed from 8.2.5 to 9.2.1 relating to that ? I did a fresh install of 9.2.1, no upgrade.

EDIT: tvservice -M not showing up any informations while switching the inputs of the av receiver

Kind regards

Edited once, last by ramses3 (June 1, 2020 at 9:21 AM).