WIFI Issues on Gigabyte BRIX J1900

• Hi, I've been experiencing some problems with WIFI on my Gigabyte BRIX J1900 for a long time, in particular when receiving data from other sources, most of the time downloads seems to work "well" or at least with no notable issues.

I've tried all Libreelec versions (and used to happen on OE too) but still same problem and couldn't find any solution yet. Does anyone know if there's any issue with the Realtek RTL8723BE wifi board that could be affecting my BRIX ? It seems to work fine in Windows but all OSES based on Linux seems to have the same problem (SteamOS, Lakka, LE...)

To give an example, I boot my LE, start copying some files from my laptop to the BRIX Librelec and after some minutes, it starts slowing down to the point to become unusable, and even lost connection.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

• Nobody has any idea what could be the problem ? Can at least someone help me on finding a way to debug the problem ? I've checked libreelec boot logs and didn't find any issues, but still my WIFI is extremely slow and stoping sometimes, making me disable and enable the wifi adapter to work again.

Doing some internet search I found something related to Windows 10 boot mode that could be affecting my wifi (fast boot if not mistaken), but I only installed Windows 10 for a month and I've already remove it, so not sure how to check that either now.

Please, any ideas ? I'm kinda lost...

Thanks.