Installation of repos - not visible in main screen

• Newbie here. I've installed several repos from zip file. All of them are in add-ons/add-on depot. As I select one of them everything is installed.

But none of them except Aerial appears in the main screen ||.

Where did I fail?

• Official Post
    Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Seems clear to me. Only the last step....

I understand how to paste the log in Pastebin.com; but how can I retrieve a personal URL so I can post it over here?

• I succeeded. This is my very first pastebin

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I succeeded. This is my very first pastebin

If only you also succeeded in obeying our forum rules...

In short: no support will be given to any Kodi setup that has the slightest hint of piracy crap installed on it.

I think we can safely forget about the word "slightest" in your case.

Come back when your setup is cleansed from all piracy-facilitating repos and add-ons.

• That was not very convenient at all. Have done a major clean and as far as I can tell my RPI is now clean. I also noticed that I can't install anything from the official Kodi add-on repository.

Therefore a new Kodi log.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

It is mostly a temporal problem, if it does not work after 2-3 days something else might be borked.

An Kodi.log might help then.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • This is my latest Kodi-log. In my opinion this will be pretty much the same as my last provided Kodi-log

• I can enter all repos which are installed on my RPI4. From Kodi repo or any other repo I can't install anything (I've tried several). Only possible options are 'update' or turn off.

• Official Post

Also, uninstall these scripts from your Kodi setup. Piracy tools are not tolerated here. These entries may be leftovers, the scripts can still be active.

2020-05-24 12:55:25.811 T:3011659088 NOTICE: ADDON: script.thecrew.artwork v0.0.32 installed
    2020-05-24 12:55:25.811 T:3011659088 NOTICE: ADDON: script.thecrew.metadata v0.0.5 installed
    2020-05-24 12:55:25.811 T:3011659088 NOTICE: ADDON: script.xxxodus.artwork v2.00.011 installed
    2020-05-24 12:55:25.811 T:3011659088 NOTICE: ADDON: script.xxxodus.scrapers v3.00.014 installed

• As much as I would like to remove the remains. In my add ons there is absolutely nothing left at all.

Is it perhaps an option to do a fresh install of LibreELEC?