Unwanted restart after longer pause

• Hi,

I've been a loyal openElec and now LibreElec user on a RPI2 for a long time now.
    Since a while however, I've ran in to a somewhat annoying issue (which has been following me from OpenElec to LibreElec for several versions).

Whenever I pause a video file for a longer time (more than a few minutes) the moment I attempt to unpause my entire device restarts.

Without being too technical, what would be the best course of action or where can I find more information on what could be the cause of this?
    Any hints on what logs to post/investigate would be appreciated!

Thanks!

• If the app is the problem a Kodi debug log might show the last action before something restarting and this should be renamed to kodi.old.log at next restart. If the OS is the problem the systemd journal might reveal something. However, the nature of issues that cause hard resets is there's often few clues left behind and it will need some technical trial and error to figure out things that influence the behaviour.

• Ok, so I tested it again today after upgrading to MR 7.0.3 and still the same.
    I went through the logs and found the following lines in 09.Journal-cur.log

So I went on the hunt for Crash report available at /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crashlog_20170115162034.log

This file ends in the following:

Anything anybody can deduce from this? Or is more info required?