Folder /run/systemd/system/ cleared after reboot?

• Hi all,

I have a Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB RAM with LibreELEC 9.2.1 installed.

I have some movies (.mkv) stored on my Google Drive and want to play them on my LibreELEC Raspberry Pi 4B.

First I used Google Drive addon. It's OK and I can play movies on my Google Drive.

But I read about Rclone mount and wanted to try it.

Then I Google-ing and found this thread: Rclone with Gdrive on LibreElec | PlexGuide.com

I followed step by step to step 7 (create file /run/systemd/system/gdrive.service) and step 8 (start the service to rclone mount my Google Drive).

Everthing were OK and with Rclone mount I could access my Google Drive movies faster and more flexible than with Google Drive addon.

But after rebooting my LibreELEC Raspberry Pi 4B, Rclone mount service doesn't work. I check and find there is no file /run/systemd/system/gdrive.service. I re-create it, start gdrive.service then everthing are OK until the next reboot. I tried coping some files to folder /run/systemd/system/ for testing and found that all are deleted after rebooting.

So, is this a "function" of LibreELEC, folder /run/systemd/system/ cleared after reboot? And is there any way, any setting I can make to keep my gdrive.service runs after rebooting?

Thank you so much!

Ps: I found another one get the same issue: Rclone with Gdrive on LibreElec | PlexGuide.com

• Use /storage/.config/system.d/ .. as /storage is the only persistent area of the filesystem, everything else is created on boot.

Thank you for your prompt help! I will try this...

/Update: Works as expected. Thank you again!

Edited once, last by dantamco (April 23, 2020 at 3:10 PM).