LibreELEC wizard

• I found out that there is a bug in the LibreELEC wizard (which starts when I turn on the board with the new image on the SD card for the first time).

The problem occurs when I select Czech in the first dialog box.In this case, several empty dialog boxes follow.

For example, I cannot enable SSH.

Maybe this is not just an Allwinner case, but I do not have the opportunity to verify.

• I found out that there is a bug in the LibreELEC wizard

Let's start with the basics here. Exactly which hardware are you using, and which LibreELEC build/version are you trying to install?

• which hardware are you using, and which LibreELEC build/version are you trying to install?

I use OPi Lite 2.

All versions (of course there are only test versions) that I tried have this problem. The first was LibreELEC-H6.arm-9.80-devel-20200130163045-7e4f2c4-orangepi-lite2.img and the last one was LibreELEC-H6.arm-9.80-devel-20200416225354-2c8900c-orangepi-lite2.img.

• Why no interest here?

I just installed the image "LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.80-nightly-20200505-6ddd950.img" on a new RPi4 board.

Exactly the same behavior.

So it's not just about Allwinner.

So it would probably be right to move this thread to another section of the forum ...

• I am Not Sure but could be Libreelec lacks on czech language Support and none of the Team speaks czech.

As a workaround I would Set language to en. Set everything Up and Then Change language Back to czech.

Regards

Nicolas

• I am Not Sure but could be Libreelec lacks on czech language Support and none of the Team speaks czech.

As a workaround I would Set language to en. Set everything Up and Then Change language Back to czech.

Regards

Nicolas

Thank you for your efforts to help and advise.

But I wrote it for another reason. I don't need advice. I did it easily myself (even though I'm a beginner).

I wrote it because it's a bug and it should be addressed.

I have other findings:

1) I tried version 9.2.1 on RPi4 and it works fine. The Czech mutation of wizard therefore exists and wizard does not work only in "nightly" versions (last time I tried LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.80-nightly-20200512-cf26681).

2) I tried to choose the German language in the wizard and the problem is exactly the same as in the case of Czech.

3) Header of the dialog box (in which the language is selected) is "Enable LibreELEC Settings PIN Lock" . Is that an intention or a bug ?

Regards

Luboš

Edited once, last by LuRu (May 13, 2020 at 9:45 AM).

• Very informative post. I really do hope and pray this stuff works!

Edited once, last by elcadillofl (August 12, 2020 at 7:10 AM).