Odroid C2 tv connection problems

• Hi,

I've gotten a new TV yesterday and connected my Odroid C2 to it. When I turn on the tv everything is working fine, but randomly when I stop playback the TV loses signal or starts flickering (black then the UI, then black, then the UI and so on). This happens randomly, but never takes longer than 4 playback stops. I'm running LibreELEC 9.0.2, resolution 3840x2160@60. I've tried changing the resolution to 1080p, but that only had effect of longer periods between signal loss/flickering (about 10 playback stops). I've also gone to a friend and collectively tried it on 4 different TVs, all had this problem. I've never noticed it on my old TV.

Maybe of note - I have playback set to "Change refresh rate to be the same as video" (or something like that)

When I turn TV off/on after "Signal lost" the picture returns, turning it off/on after flickering has about 50% success rate.

The TV is an LG Smart TV from 2019

Any idea what might be causing this?

• Check cables .. that's always a source of potential issues. You could also put the AMLGX image at Index of / on a spare SD card and see what things are like under tthe mainline kernel. Video playback in those images has some challenges, but we're interested in HDMI stability, so testing a completely different (but familiar looking) OS on the same hardware might rule in/out a hardware fault.