Kodi Remote App (Android) Power On

• Hi all,

Is there a way to start my Kodi/LibreELEC from the Kodi Remote App. There is a button "Wake Up" but it does not work. I'm seeing some addons like Advanced Wake on Lan but that is if i want to wake up some other devices or im missing something?

• If your (unknown) LE device supports WOL packet wake-up then you can use that option. If the (unknown) device does not .. there is no magic feature for turning boxes on. ESP would be cool, but we've been trying that for years while drunk and still can't get it to work :)

• Well, It's a Raspberry Pi 4 and LibreELEC 9.2.1 with Kodi 18.6. So i think its supports WOL, the problem is i don't know how to configure it. And does this "Advanced Wake on Lan" Addon is the right one.

• RPi4 does not support WOL because the board is completely unpowered when "off" so the Ethernet device is not awake to receive the WOL packets being sent. The exception is when using POE (Power Over Ethernet) as the HAT is both powered and responsible for powering the board (so can turn it on).