Hide NAS Storage password

• I have a NAS storage where I save my films on. When I am downloading films with e.g. Covenant, there is a popup that displays the whole link to the NAS storage including the password. It would be really nice, if this could be starred out, because I don’t want all of my friends to know the password. I am on Aeon Tajo btw. Maybe it is only shown here, but I think the addon is not to blame here.

• It is not about the addon, it is about the way samba shares a accessed in the Unix shell. You enter smb://username:password/path and that should not be visible in the popup.

• When I am downloading films with e.g. Covenant, there is a popup that displays the whole link to the NAS storage including the password.

Kodi does not have download functionality. Thus whatever popup you get to see, it must be from the Covenant itself. Therefore it is not a Kodi or LibreELEC problem.

Moreover, LibreELEC and Kodi have no plans in solving problems from add-ons that facilitate video piracy.

I suggest you ask for support with your Covenant friends for solving your issue.