[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• Hello

I did follow all steps of flashing the software now I got a big problem

recovery method (2nd variant): if you have "Update" app pre-installed open it, insert SD card with LE/connect USB drive, and choose any ZIP file in the app for update. Your box should reboot to LE.

I used this method I had a update app preinstalled and now my box is stuck in bootloop....

And now I dont know how to put my box in recovery mode because I used the wrong file to update.... Can someone help me.

Edited once, last by Mir64za (January 15, 2017 at 7:08 PM).

• I have never used your method. Download the image you want there are jarvis & krypton images.

Stick the usb or microsd card in your pc, open rufus, select dd from the drop down, not iso, burn image to usb, delete dtb.img on the usb, then trying one of the device trees renamed to dtb.img

Plug the usb into the box, hold in the reset button & plug in power, you should see the image being extracted, wait cos it might take a couple of minutes.

If it doesn't work, try a different device tree

Once you have booted to usb,, you will not have to use the pinhole recovery method again.

• I have never used your method. Download the image you want there are jarvis & krypton images.

Stick the usb or microsd card in your pc, open rufus, select dd from the drop down, not iso, burn image to usb, delete dtb.img on the usb, then trying one of the device trees renamed to dtb.img

Plug the usb into the box, hold in the reset button & plug in power, you should see the image being extracted, wait cos it might take a couple of minutes.

If it doesn't work, try a different device tree

Once you have booted to usb,, you will not have to use the pinhole recovery method again.

Bro I got no reset button lol

• I can't help, all I can suggest is you go to the Freaktab forum. Some of the posts talk about getting into recovery with sd card or use the amlogic burning tool.

AMLogic based TV Players - FreakTab.com

I managed to reset it, I had to press the teeth shit into the AV hole now I know why I didnt boot up I used accidently the wrong .gz file without sensor fix yeah im new here just a newbie learn from mistakes fall up and down

Now I hope if someone can help me with the device list tree i cannot find which network driver I got or should I try them all

and do i need to rename the file from the device list to dtb.img yes or no

Edited once, last by Mir64za (January 15, 2017 at 8:19 PM).

• I've just installed beta 2 and I'm not sure deinterlacing is working as it should. It's not showing scanlines most of the time but it feels like it should be smoother, and sometimes as camera shots change you'll briefly glimpse the scanlines. In the "video settings" menu "deinterlacing method" is set to "off" but greyed out. I've just upgraded from 7.0.3.012c and that seemed ok. This is while watching Live TV (Freeview HD in UK DVB-T2).

• I managed to reset it, I had to press the teeth ***** into the AV hole now I know why I didnt boot up I used accidently the wrong .gz file without sensor fix yeah im new here just a newbie learn from mistakes fall up and down

Now I hope if someone can help me with the device list tree i cannot find which network driver I got or should I try them all

Your box, has 1GB RAM & 1Gbit LAN? so I think you need gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb or try the 1G 1Gbit realtek one

The file with or without sensor fix, should work I think, it just means without you might have reboot or freezing problems once it's working.

Don't forget to choose dd from the drop down menu in rufus

• Your box, has 1GB RAM & 1Gbit LAN? so I think you need gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb or try the 1G 1Gbit realtek one

The file with or without sensor fix, should work I think, it just means without you might have reboot or freezing problems once it's working.

Don't forget to choose dd from the drop down menu in rufus

Yes it does, but I need to rename gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb or try the 1G 1Gbit realtek one to dtb.img

and remove the original dtb.img

So basicly I get dtb.img.dtb because it's a dtb file is that correct or not?

• Yes it does, but I need to rename gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb or try the 1G 1Gbit realtek one to dtb.img

and remove the original dtb.img

So basicly I get dtb.img.dtb because it's a dtb file is that correct or not?

No, after burning the rufus image, delete the dtb.img on the sd card. Copy new dtb to the card, but rename to "dtb.img" so you are changing the file extension, windows might warn you, you might need to change options or something on the pc, to show file extensions

• No, after burning the rufus image, delete the dtb.img on the sd card. Copy new dtb to the card, but rename to "dtb.img" so you are changing the file extension, windows might warn you, you might need to change options or something on the pc, to show file extensions

Excuse but I dont get right now I got this I just burned a fresh clean install with rufus

Tell me what to remove and what to replace and what to add?

• Excuse but I dont get right now I got this I just burned a fresh clean install with rufus

Tell me what to remove and what to replace and what to add?

delete dtb, then copy the device tree you want to use, then rename that to "dtb.img" but I don't see file extensions, you might need to enable that

Edited once, last by bubblegum57 (January 15, 2017 at 8:36 PM).

• delete dtb, then copy the device tree you want to use, then rename that to "dtb.img" but I don't see file extensions, you might need to enable that

But all the files in the device trees are .dtb files not .img files thats where my question coming from look:

• But all the files in the device trees are .dtb files not .img files thats where my question coming from look:

yes, they all have the file extension dtb, so download the one you want, & rename to "dtb.img" you are changing the file extension, so you might need to enable change file extensions on your pc, I tried to attach the dtb file for you, but I can't send me a private message with your email address if you still have trouble so I can email the dtb file to you
    [hr]

yes, they all have the file extension dtb, so download the one you want, & rename to "dtb.img" you are changing the file extension, so you might need to enable change file extensions on your pc, I tried to attach the dtb file for you, but I can't send me a private message with your email address if you still have trouble so I can email the dtb file to you

read this, to show file extension in windows 10

How to Change a File Extension in Windows 10 - Quehow

Edited once, last by bubblegum57 (January 15, 2017 at 8:52 PM).

• yes, they all have the file extension dtb, so download the one you want, & rename to "dtb.img" you are changing the file extension, so you might need to enable change file extensions on your pc, I tried to attach the dtb file for you, but I can't send me a private message with your email address if you still have trouble so I can email the dtb file to you
    [hr]

read this, to show file extension in windows 10

How to Change a File Extension in Windows 10 - Quehow

I got it I dont know what to say but Fucking thank you dude

I am sorry rome wasn;t build in a day but I am so happy I managed to get it work all credits goes to you you dont know how happy I am it fucking WORKS

Thank you alot!!!

Edited once, last by Mir64za (January 15, 2017 at 8:55 PM).

• If the wifi won't connect try a different device tree, you don't need to use rufus, just overwrite the one of the sd card.

If you get reboot issues or freezing, try burning the image with the temp sensor disabled

• If the wifi won't connect try a different device tree, you don't need to use rufus, just overwrite the one of the sd card.

If you get reboot issues or freezing, try burning the image with the temp sensor disabled

I never use the wifi anyway because I got 500/500 trough wired cable but I will check