Posts by Mir64za

hey guys I got a problem if I try to install Add-ons I got the zip files, on my External hdd I get the error cannot download add-on the download keeps being stuck at 0%

One add-on installed but if I try to open Repository I get the error Could not connect to repository while my box is wired and connected according the network setting

Do you guys think I need to try a other file from the device list tree?

Ok I ran into two problems so far I am not sure if they related to my device list tree or not..

I connected my external HDD to the box and went to install from respiratory the download keeps being stuck at 0%

While the cable is connected I tried to connect to wifi but I did get a error Remotecontrol app or something

And my remote if I press on shutdown button it shuts down my TV not the box happend on two TV's now

Would love if someone can answer me if I do maybe something wrong?

yes, they all have the file extension dtb, so download the one you want, & rename to "dtb.img" you are changing the file extension, so you might need to enable change file extensions on your pc, I tried to attach the dtb file for you, but I can't send me a private message with your email address if you still have trouble so I can email the dtb file to you
    [hr]

read this, to show file extension in windows 10

How to Change a File Extension in Windows 10 - Quehow

I got it I dont know what to say but Fucking thank you dude

I am sorry rome wasn;t build in a day but I am so happy I managed to get it work all credits goes to you you dont know how happy I am it fucking WORKS

Thank you alot!!!

No, after burning the rufus image, delete the dtb.img on the sd card. Copy new dtb to the card, but rename to "dtb.img" so you are changing the file extension, windows might warn you, you might need to change options or something on the pc, to show file extensions

Excuse but I dont get right now I got this I just burned a fresh clean install with rufus

Tell me what to remove and what to replace and what to add?

Your box, has 1GB RAM & 1Gbit LAN? so I think you need gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb or try the 1G 1Gbit realtek one

The file with or without sensor fix, should work I think, it just means without you might have reboot or freezing problems once it's working.

Don't forget to choose dd from the drop down menu in rufus

Yes it does, but I need to rename gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb or try the 1G 1Gbit realtek one to dtb.img

and remove the original dtb.img

So basicly I get dtb.img.dtb because it's a dtb file is that correct or not?

I can't help, all I can suggest is you go to the Freaktab forum. Some of the posts talk about getting into recovery with sd card or use the amlogic burning tool.

AMLogic based TV Players - FreakTab.com

I managed to reset it, I had to press the teeth shit into the AV hole now I know why I didnt boot up I used accidently the wrong .gz file without sensor fix yeah im new here just a newbie learn from mistakes fall up and down

Now I hope if someone can help me with the device list tree i cannot find which network driver I got or should I try them all

and do i need to rename the file from the device list to dtb.img yes or no

I have never used your method. Download the image you want there are jarvis & krypton images.

Stick the usb or microsd card in your pc, open rufus, select dd from the drop down, not iso, burn image to usb, delete dtb.img on the usb, then trying one of the device trees renamed to dtb.img

Plug the usb into the box, hold in the reset button & plug in power, you should see the image being extracted, wait cos it might take a couple of minutes.

If it doesn't work, try a different device tree

Once you have booted to usb,, you will not have to use the pinhole recovery method again.

Bro I got no reset button lol

Hello

I did follow all steps of flashing the software now I got a big problem

recovery method (2nd variant): if you have "Update" app pre-installed open it, insert SD card with LE/connect USB drive, and choose any ZIP file in the app for update. Your box should reboot to LE.

I used this method I had a update app preinstalled and now my box is stuck in bootloop....

And now I dont know how to put my box in recovery mode because I used the wrong file to update.... Can someone help me.

You better read the #1
    These MXQ Pro's are having lots of issues.
    You must use Temp-Sensor-Disabled versions of LE as S905 Chips are causing Freezes on Bootup

so If I flash with the Android box with this program I can just import the Image of Libreelec and it will work?

Btw and it's still unclear for me which of the devices from devicelist are my device can you help me please.

The .dtb file is copied to the sd card after you wrote the image with rufus and needs to be renamed to dtb.img (see first post). You can try a dtb, and if it does not work, remove the card from your box, put it back into your pc and copy another dtb file instead.

So basicly if I Burn the iso it extracts on the SD card I will get a standard dtb.img but I need to rename or to replace ((because you can click on the file on device tree and it iwll start downloading )) it with the one which fits for my Box

Aswell can you please tell me which .dtb I need for my box.

I copied this from the webshop where I bought it:

Specificaties:
    - Model: MXQ Pro
    - CPU: Amlogic S905 Quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53
    - GPU: Penta-core ARM Mali-450
    - Werkgeheugen: 1GB DDR3
    - Opslag: 8GB eMMC Flash
    - Verbinding: LAN: Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000Mbit
    - Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz met ingebouwde antenne
    - Bluetooth: Nee
    - IR: Ja, voor infrarood afstandsbediening
    - Afspelen: Video: Full HD 1080p / H.265 HEVC / ondersteunt 4K
    - Video Codecs: RM , PMP , AVC , FLV , VOB , MPG , DAT , MPEG , H.264 , MPEG1 , MPEG2 , RMVB , MPEG4 , WMV , AVI , DIVX , MKV , MOV , HDMOV , MP4 , M4V
    - Audio: Digitale audiopoort SPDIF aanwezig
    - Audio Codecs: MP3 , WMA , APE , FLAC , OGG , AC3 , DTS , AAC
    - Aansluitingen:
    - HDMI: 1x HDMI 2.0
    - USB: 4x USB 2.0
    - SD: 1x Micro SD aansluiting
    - Audio: 1x SPDIF audio aansluiting
    - AV: 1x AV poort
    - Ethernet/LAN: 1x Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit
    - Voeding: 1x 5V/2A

Kind Regards,

Mir

Dear community,

I am new I am not sure if this is the right section if I can post here but I am left with few Q/A and hope few of you can help me.
    I am from the Netherlands and using this box based on Andriod basicly I only use Kodi on it.
    Now I heard about LibreElec on my job today and was looking for some more assistance if you guys can help me install it.
    I am a beta tester trough my Google Account and using Kodi 17 and I would like to prefer using that aswell with LibreElec

So I bought my box at: 9200000058373841

And I hope that someone can help me now I did read some posts I need to buy a SD-card format it and burn the img.gz with a program such as SD-card formatter or Rufus.

But I am left with this question if I go to device tree it's kind of unclear which version I need to pick: device_trees

I my self did think
    gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb
    gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb

But I am not sure what is the difference between these two and to move on I got one more question Once I burn the Image with Rufus or the other program how I need to burn the .dtb file or can I burn multiple files?

Right now my Box is just running on Android 5.1.1 and kodi 17

I hope someone can answer my questions because this program looks great and Android it self it's eating ram by the way my box is connected with a Cat 5e Cable I prefer using Cable but I would love to have always WiFi as alternative.

Thanks in advance,

Mir.