Tip for MXQ pro 4k owners : fix boot from nand

• First, this is for installations without custom recovery.

As I am new to the amlogic/libreelec game on this great forum, and of course struggling a bit to understand how to use kszaq's builds, I thought I could share this and re-up that tread from an other user that helped me to get it running from nand. I saw other ones asking those days, maybe this can help someone else :

LibreELEC

If you buy a new device running a stock "p201" type firmware, even by using p201 device tree, you won't get it booting from nand , and actually will partialy brick your box.
    To fix this and/or unbrick, you can flash the image from the above thread using amlogic burning tool :
    How to use the Amlogic USB Burning Tool - EntertainmentBox

you will need some male to male usb cable to link your pc to the hidden maintenance port (usb4) :
    Amazon.com: C2G 54170 USB 3.0 A Male to A Male Cable, Black (1 Meter/3.2 Feet): Electronics

Follow entertainmentbox site instructions. Flashing this "p200" type firmware will somehow "fix" the bootloader.
    Then, you will still have to use p201xxx dtb file from the device tree to prepare you sd boot card.
    Test everything by booting from SD using the toothpick method, ssh to the box, run the usual "installtointernal" command.
    Also, dont give attention to the "cannot get MTD" errors. Once partitions formating and files copy is done, remove SD card, reboot from nand, and you're done !

;)