Direct download

• I have a NUC and in the past I could boot my usb and directly download it..But with this windows 10 installed its messed up and cannot figure out why..

I have a brand new NUC with windows 10 installed and I came here to check out things..I see that it says DIRECT DOWNLOAD...Does that mean I can just download from windows 10 or is that direct download of the usb creator? ..I was thinking direct download librelec to change OS from windows 10 without a usb..

I was going to use the direct download from the photo of the NUC because that is what I am using. Which is all I stream from is a NUC., Can someone explain the direct download option under the photo of the NUC..Is it for the usb creator tool or directly downloading the libreelec OS?:/:?::cry:

• Direct downloads are the disk image files of the LibreELEC setup for each of the supported hardware devices. Those can only be used with disk imaging writing tool.

The USB-SD creator is a download-and-write-to-SD/USB "all-in-one" tool. But sometimes the USB-SD creator tool doesn't work for everyone. There are other Windows tools available, such as Win32 Disk Imager, but you'll have to download the correct disk image yourself first. I myself prefer the disk image writing tool that is in the Ubuntu Linux OS.

LibreELEC only has an update function onboard. It cannot write full disk images onto itself.