Backup and restore function not working

• Trying to help a friend remotely in another city.....

He hase 2 LibreELEC x86-64 systems.

Both have been updated to LibreELEC 9.2.0.

was interested in cloning the configuration, and had very good expreience with backup and restore before.

made a backup of system A

tried to restore to system B

There is plenty of space on system B

Have now made 2 Backups of system A, neither will restore to system B

System A and System B seem to work normally otherwise just thought we could make the 2 systems identical with all settings, etc.

Based on my entirely positive experience with Backup and restore previously , it leaves me wonderng if this is a bug in 9.2.0 .

Thanks

Mark

• It's hard to guess without seeing what the error is. Plan B .. clean install the second machine and get it on the network, enable ssh on both, and then use scp to recursively copy content between the boxes.

• It's hard to guess without seeing what the error is. Plan B .. clean install the second machine and get it on the network, enable ssh on both, and then use scp to recursively copy content between the boxes.

What part of "remote install" did you not get? Not like I can talk him through a reinstall remotely . I was actually thinking of testing backup and restore on that version on a system here. Just did not get to it yet.