Subtitle issues

• Hi!

In libreelex 9.2 when playing a dvd.iso from "tv shows"=db the subtitles gets messed up. Instead of solid white they have a yellow border and text is black.

Playing same file from "files" is ok.

Also playing from kodi 18.5 on a windows machine is ok = both from "tv shows"/db and from "files"

Just curious. Attached are images of the issue.
    /Edit: I have also noticed that Libreelec (with confluence) does not have "Media Info" view from files as windows has. This produces another strange phenomena = if browsing (from files) in libreelec, the nfo-info is not displayed. This is true with default skin also. Left side "no information available" or something like that. I head over to windows leia 18.5 with confluence, and goto video/files/"path"/"Tv Show" and: Voila! "Media info" view avalable and nfo-info is presented. I could live with either "fix subtitle strangeness from db" or "get media view/nfo-info when browsing from files" :tidE\

• Just tested 8.2.5 and that release also has no "media info"-view when browsing files. This was to bad.
    I need to explain a little:
    # You have a path to a tv-show.

# That exact path has been set as content = tv-show.

# On Windows that path if browsed from vides/files (and has been scaped) has "media info" and "Fan art" view etc. that libreelec doesn't. even if the path has been scraped.