H3 9.80 librelec to 9.20

• hi, i only found 9.80 version of libreelec for H3, and that version is using kodi 19, which is python 3 and all python 2 addons are not working so i need older version of librelec for orange pi pc, 9.20

so if anybody have can share with me, i only find rasperry pi and other popular devices but no orange pi pc

• Good point.

2nd one 9.10 direct link is reupload of official source. I found it in my backup folder.

If it is not legal or you don't like it jernej, I can surely remove it. I just wanted to share my backup to help others.

But you are author and I appreciate all your hard work you done for community. I'm using your system for years.

Thank you!

• If it is not legal or you don't like it jernej, I can surely remove it. I just wanted to share my backup to help others.

I don't have problem with sharing backups, but I'm less enthusiastic about sharing random images which you don't know, especially if they aren't based on official sources or known fork (required by community images rules). Can you remove links to those?