Missing Music Files After Library Update

• Hi

I am using the latest Libreelec on two Raspberry Pi 3's and have the same problem on both. I have all the audio files on an nfs share which are scanned into the music library. However, some files are missing from the library although they are visible on the nfs share and are playable from the files option.

In particular, there is a folder for one artist that contains five tracks. All the tracks are similarly tagged with just the track name varying. Artist, album name, genre, track number, disc number and track name tags are all present. However, only two of the five appear in the library (3 &5). I have tried to add the missing tracks to the library individually to no avail although the process does appear to be working from the screen messages.

I have used Picard MusicBrainz to check the tags and nothing appears to be incorrect. Can anybody shed any light on my dilemma?

Thanks

Jon

• Thanks very much for your reply.

I've checked the logs and the missing files all have an entry starting 'No tag found for' followed by the filename. I can't see any difference between the tags in the two files that are scraped correctly and the three that aren't. Am I missing something obvious or is it just a problem with the scraper?

Thanks.