USB HDD I/O Error (WD My Passpport 2TB)

• Hi,

I got Beelink GT1 with LibreELEC and external (USB) HDD (WD My Passport 4TB).

This setup is working fairly stable.

Now I wanted to extend the storage with another external drive - WD My Passport 2TB.

But short after I started using the second HDD dmesg started to fill-up with errors.

I thought maybe the GT1 can't power both HDD so I got USB hub with external power, but it is the same.

I actually have two WD My Passport 2TB and both do cause the same error.

I tried connecting both drives (2TB) to my laptot and copy few GB (~40MB/s) without a problem.

Anybody has idea what to look for?

snippet from dmesg:

Longer dmesg output: https://forum.libreelec.tv

Versions:

Code
    gt1:~ # lsb_release
    LibreELEC (community): 8.2.2.3
    gt1:~ # uname -a
    Linux gt1 3.14.29 #1 SMP Sat Jan 6 18:53:48 CET 2018 aarch64 GNU/Linux
  • Here is fresh kodi.log

23:54:41.332 T:4098046416 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository superrepo.kodi.krypton.all

Kindly remove all video piracy related crap from your Kodi setup as per LibreELEC and Kodi forum rules before asking for more support .

Also, please use a pastebin website for all logs. We prefer to keep our forum server as clean as possible.

23:54:40.883 T:4098046416 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

For a proper debug log, enable debugging in Kodi, restart LibreELEC, recreate the problem situation, and provide a new log via a pastebin website near you, e.g. paste.kodi.tv .

• 23:54:41.332 T:4098046416 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository superrepo.kodi.krypton.all

Kindly remove all video piracy related crap from your Kodi setup as per LibreELEC and Kodi forum rules before asking for more support .

Also, please use a pastebin website for all logs. We prefer to keep our forum server as clean as possible.

23:54:40.883 T:4098046416 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

For a proper debug log, enable debugging in Kodi, restart LibreELEC, recreate the problem situation, and provide a new log via a pastebin website near you, e.g. paste.kodi.tv .

Will remove all crap, enable debugging and post the updated log.

Sorry and thanks.