Web browser on Kodi Libreelec

• Did you also send in bug reports for those Raspbian (now Raspberry Pi OS) problems?

Without each people doing their part, those troubles will not go away anytime soon.

Why would I need to do that when we have Christopher Barnatt? If they don't listen to him, they won't listen to anyone. He covers the whole thing here, including the video performance comparisons:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But there's also a matter of perspective at play here. People in this thread are suggesting Kodi on Rasbian because, it's possible to play videos that way, despite the inferior performance. I assumed that The Rasberry Pi Foundation's goal was to include video playback, but were not concerned with optimization. Perhaps I was wrong in that assumption? I can try to let them know about the problems.

• The addition of a simple browser like the Web Viewer would be great. When traveling with my pi, a browser is often required to log onto public wifi that requires information to be submitted through a web browser. Is there anything else that could be used to address the browser portion of some public and/or private wifi access points?

Edited once, last by hoggboy (August 18, 2020 at 1:14 AM).