Black screen on libreelec

• Είμαι νέος για το θέμα libreelec και προσπαθώ να το χρησιμοποιήσω

χωρίς επιτυχία. Όταν ολοκληρωθεί η εγκατάσταση του libreelec και δέχομαι τα παράθυρα διαλόγου και εγκαθιστώ μια κατασκευή, τότε αν επανεκκινήσω το σύστημα έρχεται σε μια μαύρη οθόνη. Στη συνέχεια προσπαθώ να απενεργοποιήσω την ηλεκτρική ενέργεια για να εκκινήσω από την κάρτα sd, αλλά το αποτέλεσμα είναι το ίδιο. Τι πρέπει να κάνω?

Please note that is an English-only forum. Use your favorite translation tool as we have very little Greek knowledge.

I'm new to libreelec and am trying to use it

Unsuccesful. When the libreelec installation is complete and I accept the dialogs and install a build, then if I restart the system it comes to a black screen. Then I try to turn off the power to boot from the sd card, but the result is the same. What should I do?

Since we have no idea of which computer and/or which graphics card you are using for LibreELEC, providing us with more information on your computer would be a good start.

• Έχω ένα tvbox dolamee d5 με επεξεργαστή aarch64 cortex A53 quad core και όταν θέλω να ξεκινήσω ή να επανεκκινήσω libreelec εμφανίζεται μια μαύρη οθόνη κάρτα γραφικών gpu Mali - 450MP

Edited once, last by panonychus (December 10, 2019 at 12:31 PM).

• Anyone have an idea on how I can upgrade firmware of COMIGO BLACK- CMG-SBO-H-STB. Model no: CMG-SBOF9C.

When I boot it, it shows set up after clicking Next with Ethernet connected to it. It show upgrading firmware failed. Please any other way to fix this via USB of the computer? i. Can’t even have access to the home package to upgrade manually.