nmbd service problem

• Hi guys! Not sure if I should care much about it but my journalctl is flooded with this warning everytime I'm going in to it....

Have three libreelec devices at home with 192.168.1.111, 112, 113.

Any chance to fix it somehow ?

• Rename /storage/.config/samba.conf.sample to /storage/.config/samba.conf and edit the file; there's a section that needs to be uncommented to make one of the devices the local browse master. You don't change the behaviour of the less important devices; you change the most important. The thing to remember is that the browse master should be something that's always on (or almost always) else you're forever forcing elections.

• Thanks Chewitt! :) Got my own samba.conf for ages but never been checking journalctl for warnings/errors. So it was bugging me as hell.

Had this sorted same day after finding some sources in google and added line for master browser :)

This machine is serving files mostly so it's always on...

There is one thing I need help with. How do I stop recreating folders from /storage/ ?

If I delete videos,music,tvshows etc those always coming back after reboot. Don't like this mess really.

If there is any way to stop it can you help please ? If not I can live with it :)

Here is my samba journalctl :)

• The /storage/folders are hard-coded and will be recreated on boot if removed. To stop that behaviour you'd need to compile a custom image with modifications to packages/mediacenter/kodi/tmpfiles.d/kodi-userdirs.conf .. just ignore them, they're harmless.