Thanks for your reply.
I downloaded your share: LibreELEC-ARMv7.arm-11.0-devel-20210818064457-34fd57d-rk3188.img.gz and took following steps:
1. Unpacked the gz to get the image file.
2. Completely formatted a 4GB uSD card and filled with "0" (just to make sure)
3. Used Disk Image Writer on Linux to write the image to the SD card.
4. Inserted the uSD into the uSD adapter and inserted into my Neo X7
5. Connected display and power and pushed power on button
Result....unfortunately nothing at all.
I guess that my bootloader is not booting this kind of image properly.
I am using:
the loader file:
the recovery kernel:
the parameter file:
I read that using Linuxium bootloader should work. Can someone please help me to a copy of a working bootloader for the Minix Neo X7? The link to the Linuxium bootloader does not work/exist anymore. I cannot find a copy anywhere.
Thanks in advance.