Unofficial LE for RK356x RK3328\RK3399 RK3588(s)

• It is not clear which SbS model you are writing about.

My bad - I should have mentioned it was the ROCKPro64. Pine sells an add-on wireless module in their store for it. I suspect it's a pretty common combo.

ROCKPro64 1x1 Dual Band WIFI 802.11AC/BLUETOOTH 5.0 MODULE - PINE STORE
    Note: This module compatible with ROCKPro64 and Quartz64 Model A SBCs. Based on Azurewave AW-CM256SM Combo Module and made specifically for the ROCKPro64 SBC.…
    pine64.com

The mainline LibreELEC includes the module and also one for the ASM1166 PCI card I have plugged into the board for sata drives.

• LibreELEC-ARMv8.aarch64-11.0-devel-20230111091039-e014594-rk3399.img

Hello! Very big thanks for your work!

I am using this image for my orange pi 4 lts and it have 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ( YT8531C ) 
    is any way to add this support in your image or i can do it myself using some instructions?

Testing on orange Pi 4 lts 3GB ram \ 16GB EMMC RK3399-T

Working

-Mpeg2, H264, h265(hevc)

-HDR 10 bit

-4k 60fps

-video up to 200 mbit\sec

Not Working

-LAN (YT8531C )

-WIFI (CDW.20U5622-00)

-BT (CDW.20U5622-00)

• -LAN (YT8531C )

This will come soon to mainline kernel so it will get added automatically,

Others will not be added until it gets upstreamed to mainline kernel.

You can create a custom image yourself by adding the patches needed for wifi to work.

• Hi,

Thank you very much for the image.

I'm starting to tinker with my station-p2 and rock-3a boards.

For start, I'm trying to run it on rock-3a. When using the firefly DTB the image boots and works fine. All except the ethernet port. When changing the DTB to rock-3a, the system doesn't boot at all. Attached is the u-boot and Linux boot output.

Can you help me with this?

I wanted to try and fix the issue myself. Tried checking out the source code at https://github.com/150balbes/LibreELEC.tv, but it looks like that this is an older repository. I've checked the official libreelec repositories as well and I can't seem to be able to find it.

Can you please share the repository with the source code as well? I'd link to get my hands dirty and try to help.

• Oleg moved his repo to Bitbucket. I forget the URL, but even if you find it, his habit of summing all changes into a single (date coded) commit means each commit has 1000+ changes and it's impossible to find anything meaningful in his branches. Good luck :(

• Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, bitbucket is not something you can search easily.

Thanks for the heads-up. I think that it would be manageable to fix the DTB.

Hopefully I'll get a hold of the URL and try my luck :)

• I have one TV BOX (RK3566 X96 X6 TV Box Android 11.0 TV Box 4GB 32GB), I want to try to use the LibreELEC on my TVBOX, First I write the image LibreELEC-ARMv8.aarch64-11.0-devel-20230301125115-e014594-rk3566 on TFcard use the BalenaEtcher software at windows 7 system, then I inserd the TFcard in the TVbox , but the TVbox can not start from the TFcard ,so what is the problem? I upload one picture