Pi4 Kodi crash

• after every library update kodi crashed, I can see that a gdb process is doing something with the core file, for a very long time.

Code
    gdb /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin --core=/storage/.cache/cores/core.!usr!lib!kodi!kodi.bin.1573902234.364 --batch -ex thread apply all bt

killing gdb starts Kodi again, which crashes again after a while.

I've tried all 3 last beta builds with the same results.

• sure, here they are

Please remove the Elementum repository and all its addons/scripts/modules from your LibreELEC setup.

It is on the list of banned Kodi add-ons, and support to you will be halted until you provide the log file of a clean Kodi setup.

This is as per LibreELEC's forum rules as well as Kodi's policies regarding video piracy.

Also, 3rd party addons facilitating piracy are known to cause disruptions to Kodi's core functionality.

• Removing the repository alone is not enough with these invasive types of add-ons.

See the orange entries in your log file here: hastebin

Stuff can still be active in the background as you can see.

If you (and we) want a firm basis for good trouble shooting, start with a new clean Kodi profile/setup.

2019-04-11 19:28:39.438 T:3011134048 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

Also enable debugging and restart Kodi before providing a new log file whenever the problem arises.

Should Kodi/LibreELEC fully crash, then provide the kodi.old.log after rebooting.

• It's definitely the scraper, I've remove the auto scan from TV folder and now library update pass without an issue.

I'll try to follow your instructions and provide a clean reproduction