Timezone is broken on my PI4

• Hi, trying since 1/2 hours without success, my timezone is broken, the pi is connected to internet in wifi or not there is no resolution.

The timezone displayed by my libreelec 9.1.501 is totaly wrong, the time of today is not 11/04/2019 and absolute no thursday. So when using TVHEADEND server the recording is wrong too.

Trying to add a NTP server on start for my PI4 is not a solution for me, the PI4 seems to add a bad manual wifi connection at starting and 3 reboot on 4, the wifi is not connected.

Im cheating on location to approach my real location but it not very good i cannot change the date just the time. Im near PARIS it is 17h06 but i have to configure IRELAND to get just one hours and 10 minutes shift instead of 2 Hours and 10minutes and 7 month shift.

If you have any solution for me it will be great.

Regards

• Fix NTP in your network and the RPi will have the correct time. The 11/4/2019 date is the release date of the current glibc version, which acts as the fall-back when NTP fails.

• tvheadend looks to be quite amazing.

It didn't solve my system clock problem though.

Hi, resolved with tvheadend server when tick option time update, no need NTP server and no need network connection.

It's worth mentioning that to find this option, one must install the add-on and then go to http://server-ip:9981 in a web browser.

Go through the initial setup wizard

Then it's

Configuration > General > Base

Set "User interface level:" > Expert

Save

search the page for "Update time:" and check the box

Save