RockPro64 BugReport

• The current version LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-9.80-nightly-20191109-a0d479c-rockpro64.img.gz has the following bugs:
    -no connection to the network server (although it exists)
    -LibreELEC configuration cannot be opened
    -when changing the graphic of a poster a restart occurs
    -in some 4k movies the picture freezes. These movies run flawlessly via the integrated player in the tv. So it is not due to defective files.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks for the great work.
    The system is getting more and more stable.
    Most of the movies are running fine and except for some minor problems the system is working fine.

• hi,

In version 20191115 the configuration settings can be opened again.
    The restarts of the posters don't seem to occur anymore.
    Slight errors with some 4k movies still occur as described.
    But what is especially problematic is that the smb accesses are still not possible.
    For comparison in the RK3399.arm-9.1.502-rockpro64.img.gz this error does not occur. 2 weeks ago this bug didn't occur with the nightlys either.
    I hope this helps.

• Slight errors with some 4k movies still occur as described.

Provide a proper kodi.log (debug-enabled) next time you do your 'bug report' , since the term "slight errors" is not a helpful description.

• Provide a proper kodi.log (debug-enabled) next time you do your 'bug report' , since the term "slight errors" is not a helpful description.

I'll be happy to add a log next time.
    I had described at the beginning that the image freezes in some 4k films during the course of the film.
    But this only happens with a few exceptions and always with the same scenes.
    As I said, I will make a log for it.