Pi4 - Recently added shows problem + minor second problem with old path in library

• 1. Since I switched my Pi3 to Pi4 it seems I have a little problem with recently added TV-shows. A few episodes don't show up in "recently added".
    - Scraper works fine - every episode is in the library and the database as it should be, only missing on the front page and in "added" list.
    - It only applies to shows, not movies.
    - Log says nothing.
    - Skin Estuary on recent 9.1.501.
    - Library maintenance, rescan, etc.. has no effect, but sometimes the new files get added to the list, if I refresh the single episode instead of the whole folder.
    - Has nothing to do with watched or unwatched.

Ideas anybody? Database problem (start from scratch) or only a problem with the recently added list?

2. There seems to be an old path in my library, which has been deleted month ago.
    I can't see the path on the GUI/videos (since it doesn't exist anymore and was deleted), but it shows up, if I use addon "missing movie scanner".
    The scanner brings up the old deleted folder "xyz", so there still has to be a path to it somewhere in the library.

Is there a add-on to manually work with the database in LE or do I have to edit the sql on my windows machine?
    Thanks for ideas!

• Thanks Mario. Cleaning the library doesn't do it.

But Problem No 2 is solved anyways. Don't know how, but I found a password and sources xml file witch still contained the path with a samba share. I recreated the folder and deleted it again and now it's gone for good. So it was clearly my fault.

Still working on the "recently" case...comparing dates and similarities of the files which won't show in list...

Thanks