Need to Rescan Video Library After Changing Skin or Kodi Version

• I'm having a strange issue where every time I change either the skin or the Kodi version on my Kodi box (Odroid C2), I have to rescan my video library. After I either change the skin or switch Kodi versions, I can browse my video library and it seems like everything is there, but when I go play something, Kodi reports that the file is no longer on the drive. I end up having to clean the library and then rescan my video libary, which is a bit tedious as I have my videos separated into four folders - DVD Movies, DVD TV Shows, Blu-Ray Movies, and Blu-Ray TV Shows.

I've been noodling around the settings in Kodi, and I've noticed that it's possible to import and export library databases. Could this be the solution to my problem?

This problem that I'm having, is it a common issue, or should I just reinstall LibreElec?

• Changing skins should have no bearing on a library whatsoever. They are not connected in any way.

Are you using different profiles?

Where are your media files stored?

Are you using a MySQL library or the local libraries only?

And .. why do you split your media files into DVD and Bluray folders?

• Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link