Amazon Fire Voice Remote not connecting/pairing with Bluetooth

• Hi All, Looking for help connecting an amazon fire TV remote (model DR49WK) to my Raspberry Pi 3 running LibreELEC (latest release) as the remote is not showing up under the bluetooth menu.

I’ve got two set up - one for the bedroom and one for the living room. In the bedroom I’ve got the first generation amazon remote connected and works perfectly. I’ve recently bought the amazon fire voice remote for the living room but I am unable to get it to pair as it does not show up in available Bluetooth devices. I’ve tried this on both my pi’s with no luck. The remote connects fine to a fire stick (connects first time - and I have disconnected/unpaired it from the fire stick). I’ve tried it with new batteries, multiple times holding the home button for 20 seconds + but whatever I try it does not show up. I’ve tried the old (1st gen) remote on both devices and it pairs straight away, just cannot get my new remote to work with either of the pi’s…….I've tried searching the internet, but not seen anything similiar.. Anybody had any similar problems or know any possible solutions to this?

• The following step, as soon as you've installed the
    Android emulator, is that you'd need to log in together with your Gmail email
    account to set up the Google Play Store. Bluestacks is an android emulator app
    for operating android apps on your Pc. Apple Television apps may faucet into
    the Apple speaker's digicam to maximize the Apple Tv advantages, for example,
    giving Apple Tv apps a camera for things like video chat, safety, gaming and AR
    purposes. For example, password info is stored on our servers and is protected
    utilizing hashing and encryption technologies. Using a 3g roaming card is much
    cheaper in comparison with the cost of buying a protracted-time period contract
    for comprehensive wi-fi service. Nonetheless, there is far hypothesis as to why
    these U-boats were allowed.

Regards,Anit Sahu

*URL removed by moderator*