Update to LibreELEC no HMDI out any more.

• Ok, I see. Thanks for the input. Do you have maybe another idea where the problem could be?
    I will reinstall LE tomorrow and hopefully everything is back working.

• Yesterday a team user tried the exact same way like explained in the wiki I linked you to. He doesn´t use a xorg.conf and it works perfectly for him So, either you made something wrong, or you have a very special case. I´ll be a bit busy today, so I can´t test myself. But I will do over the weekend and then migrate that how-to to our Wiki and let you know how far I got.

• Yesterday a team user tried the exact same way like explained in the wiki I linked you to. He doesn´t use a xorg.conf and it works perfectly for him So, either you made something wrong, or you have a very special case. I´ll be a bit busy today, so I can´t test myself. But I will do over the weekend and then migrate that how-to to our Wiki and let you know how far I got.

Thanks DaVu! I didn't use the xorg.conf at my first attempt. I tried the xorg.conf after two unsuccessful attempts with the custom EDID.
    I'm going to make a clean LE install at the weekend. If it's not working out of the box, I will try the create a custom EDID again.

I will post my results in here.

• Hi mrremo,

have you tried changing the resolution through the system settings?
    Some TVs can be a little bit picky with the supported resolutions.

Cheers

• Hi mrremo,

have you tried changing the resolution through the system settings?
    Some TVs can be a little bit picky with the supported resolutions.

Cheers

Thanks for this imput. Yes, I already played with resolution and frequency. Unfortunately it make no difference.

• Unfortunately a reinstall of LE didn't solve the problem. I already created a custom EDID, but it didn't work either.
    Does any body have a good idea? Should I reinstall OE for test purpose?