Plex For Kodi

• I am running LibreELEC v9.1.002 on a Pi3B+. That in itself is not a problem. Works great!

However, I have an extensive Plex infrastructure with a server, multiple clients, DVR, etc. All my family members use and like Plex. I prefer the interface myself over Kodi. I'm not here to compare the two or discuss switching to Kodi. I use LibreELEC for the ability to play 3D-MVC. So I installed the Plex For Kodi add-on which gives me the Plex interface and user-account-based login, library access etc but also the ability to play 3D-MVC......ostensibly......

However, when I run it in LibreELEC (as compared to the old OpenELEC or just Kodi) it will launch and run, but with some issues. My Plex library is there, I can browse, change users, etc. However, if I try to play a 3D-MVC movie (one that plays fine in LibreELEC natively) I get that pop-up screen asking me how I want Kodi to treat it:

Problem is I can't do anything in that panel. I can't navigate it with the remote and I even hooked up a mouse to it and still can't click on it. All I can get are the Kodi controls on the bottom. It's like there is a clear Plex or Kodi screen on top of that popup windows that is keeping me from "touching" the popup window to select anything or even click "OK". The Kodi control work, but obviously I can't see most of the screen and I can't tell Kodi what 3D mode I want to run it in.

Second problem is that if I hit "Stop" on the remote or "Back" as per Plex control, it just completely stop and gives me a black screen. System isn't locked up. I can reboot it via SSH, but that's the ONLY way I can get it to do anything. I can't get back to any other screen.

I know LibreELEC doesn't make this plugin but I'm curious if anyone here has used it successfully .

Thanks!