Just wanted to say, THANKS LibreELEC peoples!

• Wow I love this thing !

THANKS LibreELEC peoples!

I just wanted to say thanks for this brilliant app.

In my loungeroom I have a dedicated media PC that I use just for watching movies and some TV**.

But the hard drive started failing, and Windows 10 was tortuously slow.

Until I can afford an SSD, I was looking for an OS that would play movies and TV without relying on the hard-drive, using just the computer's chip (plus the DVD drive, USB sticks, and network shares.).

After a search I found LibreELEC.

And I've found its basically perfect for what I need.

Not only that, I'm amazed at how Kodi adds all the info about the shows, and helps you organise it all in so many different ways.
    Now I can see all my tv shows and movies in one place.

Where has thing thing been all my life?!
    (Actually I tried something similar once but found it a bit clunky).

Thanks for making it accessible to people with problems with their OS!

** I brought it for general use, but I was ripped off: I got a PC with a very different spec than advertised, including only having one hard drive (he sent me the micro version instead of the mini version) and never sending the RAM he 'forgot' to put in when he sent it. So I thought "I'll just use it as a media machine in the loungeroom". But then the HD started failing as well!

• Well I'm still LOVING Kodi and the way it runs so smoothly with LibreElec.

I can honestly say its changed my life - I've been enjoying watching movies again.

I really love the way all your movies are laid out as images with easy-to-access info,

and you can order it (esp) by rating and country (I'm in Australia and I have a project to see more of our films).

And that's just the start of what I love about it.

(It's solved a big problem with my media PC, which has a bad hard drive. But Kodi just runs without needing that, so its 10 times faster than Windows 10 on that PC)

My only real problem is one I'm currently having adding media from an SMB share (sometimes it fails)...which I've shared about just now in the support section.

Plus it would be great to be able to reorganise favourites more.